Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Clementine two ways.....

I put these 2 simple cards together, for an upcoming card class.


Both cards use Clementine patterned paper and the stamp set from the Scroll Album workshop. For the first card I used a zip strip from retired Mischief paper, from last year. For the latter card, I stamped with the border stamp instead.

Both focus circles were stamped with Sunset ink and accented with Stardust Glitz. The scallop was punched with a larger version of our corner/scallop maker.

The top card used Sorbet and Cocoa cardstock. Below, I used Saddle; Sunset; and Creme Brulee.


All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Clementine
Stamps: Scroll Album Workshop
Ink: Cocoa; Saddle; Sunset
Cardstock: Cocoa; Sunset; Creme Brulee; Saddle; Colonial White
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz
Other: Large Corner/Scallop maker


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!