Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Love Blooms with Alcohol.........

Ha, that heading ought to get some of my friends a lookin'!
I used Close To My Heart's new Alcohol Markers, on this beautiful rose, from the set
Love Blooms.


I started with yummy Slate cardstock, then stamped this shaded rose image in Ruby ink, all over. I stamped some Whisper cardstock with the script image of Universal Backgrounds, in Slate ink. I added some Ruby cardstock with our new Glamour Glitter Alphabet for the sentiment. I also used new Silver Shimmer Trim and Grey Wool Baker's Twine.

The rose image was stamped with Memento Black ink, then I cut it out. I used only our Ruby Alcohol marker and its complimentary shade marker to colour the rose. I added a wee bit of Stardust Glitz for more pizzazz.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Love Blooms; Universal Backgrounds
Ink: Ruby; Slate; Ruby Alcohol markers
Cardstock: Black; Ruby; Whisper; Slate; White Daisy
Embellishments: Silver Shimmer Trim; Glamour Glitter Alphabet; Grey Wool Baker's Twine; Stardust Glitz
Other: Memento Black ink


3 comments:

  1. Hilarious!! I absolutely love your background! I haven't seen the rose stamp used without the outline, and the effect is really lovely :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitzy and gorgeous. You are having fun with the new CTMH items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background is inspired!! I love your style!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!