Thursday, September 27, 2012

Love Blooms....even in Fall!

This is another set from CTMH's Fall/Winter Idea Book that I just LOVE....Love Blooms.


This set is great stamped to make your own patterned paper. I stamped the outline images in Ruby ink on White Daisy cardstock. The small image I coloured in with our amazing new Alcohol markers in Ruby. I added some Sparkles to the centre 'cause most of my cards must have some bling on them!

I used my large scallop/corner maker punch for the border in Black cardstock. I added a strip of Ruby cardstock and stamped the sentiment on a torn piece of White Daisy to complete this quick and easy card.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Love Blooms
Cardstock: White Daisy; Black; Ruby
Alcohol Markers: Ruby pair
Embellishments: Sparkles
Other: Large Scallop/Corner punch


1 comment:

  1. Wowie, what beautiful paper! You really put that stamp to great use! I love the card . . .
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!