Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Embossing Folder crazy!

I am planning embossing classes in 2013 and wanted to get a head start on playing with some new folders I've recently acquired.


I believe this is a new M-Bossability from Spellbinders. I embossed White Daisy cardstock then only used Ruby cardstock as my accent colour.

I inked the edges with Desert Sand ink, as well as, stamping "JOY" with an image from Universal Backgrounds. The "J" was cut from Artiste and the "OY" cut from Opposites Attract Cricut cartidges.

I added some fantastic Burlap ribbon and a Red Button. The button is tied up with a thread I pulled from the Burlap ribbon.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Universal Backgrouds
Cardstock: White Daisy; Ruby
Ink: Desert Sand
Embellishments: Burlap Ribbon; Red Button
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge
Other: Opposites Attract Cricut cartridge; Spellbinders M-Bossibilities


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!