Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Alcohol Markers RULE!

This is the last of 3 designs gals created at my Flakey Friends workshop, a few weeks back.


This must be where my love of this pattern got started. This card is simple with Avonlea paper on the top and Twilight cardstock on the bottom. The Twilight is stamped with the snowflake image from Flakey Friends in Twilight ink. The sentiment is stamped in Black pigment ink, then embossed with clear powder. The sentiment is from Very Merry Christmas, Oct stamp of the month.

The cute snowman is stamped with Black Memento ink then coloured with our Twilight and Crystal Blue Alcohol markers. I added Silver Shimmer Trim and Grey Wool Baker's Twine, also. There is also some puffy snow from some Liquid Applique.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Avonlea
Stamp: Flakey Friends; Very Merry Chirstmas
Ink: Twilight; Black Pigment
Alcohol Markers: Twilight; Crystal Blue
Embellishments: Silver Shimmer Trim; Grey Wool Baker's Twine; Liquid Applique
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge
Other: Black Memento ink



2 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm loving Avonlea for Christmas :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, I may case this for my hubby's business Christmas cards. Thanks for sharing your creations.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!