Friday, November 30, 2012

Ornamental Cheer abounds

As you can see I'm back on this pattern. In fact, I have a few cards of this pattern and group of stamp sets. I also have a few cards with the tree grouping I posted yesterday.


I have found another favourite product to add to my arsenal....that is Close To My Heart's NEW pigment inks in all 40 colours! It makes jazzing any artwork up with coordinating ink that is brighter than our dye ink, plus you can emboss it with clear for more shine.

I started with Pacifica cardstock on the top, stamped with the script image from Universal Backgrounds. The sentiment is from Christmas Joy and is stamped with Black pigment ink and embossed with clear powder. The ornament is Sky cardstock stamped with Pacific pigment ink and embossed in clear. The image is from new Ornamental Cheer stamp set.

The patterned paper is from retired, Wonderland, paper pack. I added some Silver Shimmer trim and a wee bit of Colonial White grosgrain ribbon.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Christmas Joy; Ornamental Cheer; Universal Backgrounds
Paper: Wonderland
Cardstock: Pacifica; Sky; Colonial White
Embellishments: Silver Shimmer Trim; Colonial White grosgrain ribbon; Clear embossing powder
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. This is another great card. This has more steps to it than you can see at first glance. You really know how to do the background stamping well. Love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!