Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pear & Partridge Workshop On The Go Brilliance

I recently held a workshop featuring the Pear & Partridge Workshop On The Go kit. This is a wonderful workshop and I switched it up a bit by providing shapes to be stamped on, rather than the squares and rectangles that were in the kit pattern.


I wanted to show both the horizontal and vertical variations you could make with supplies. I am also still tickled to have patterned cardstock, that has two wonderful sides to utilize.

We stamped with Cranberry; Olive and Cocoa ink. The gold coloured ribbon and delicious glitter sparkles are included in the kit, along with the exclusive stamp set and cutting pattern.


 I will have the other 2 sets of 2 cards posted in the next few days.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Pear & Partridge Workshop On The Go Kit
Ink: Cranberry; Olive; Cocoa
Tools: Art Philosophy and Artiste Cricut cartridge




1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!