Friday, November 16, 2012

The birds of Pear & Partridge

Here are the final two cards of the workshop I held using the Pear & Partridge Workshop On The Go Card Kit.


I have been fascinated by birds since moving to Victoria, BC,  21 years ago. We have so many parks and beaches to see different species, that it often becomes my challenge to see/photograph ones I've never seen before. So, when birds are included in stamp sets......I find I have to use them.


We used a sticky note on the shape, to line up the three images while stamping. We varied the pattern of the border paper and how our ribbon and sparkles were placed. 

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Pear & Partridge WOTG Card Kit
Ink: Cocoa; Cranberry
Tools: Art Philosophy & Artiste Cricut cartridge



1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!