Friday, December 14, 2012

A beautiful embossing season!

I do LOVE embossing and this folder is one of my newest favourites!


I embossed Chocolate cardstock with a new Spellbinders M-Bossibilities folder, then swiped Cocoa ink across the embossing. I added a Cranberry background mat and Cranberry grosgrain ribbon. The patterned paper is from Pear & Partridge. The sweet birds; gift; and sentiment are stamped with Cranberry; Olive; and Cocoa inks, respectively. There is an Olive mat underneath the patterned border and I've added Bitty Red Sparkles to the stamped shape.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps and Paper: Pear & Partridge Card WOTG kit
Cardstock: Chocolate; Olive; Cranberry; Colonial White
Inks: Cocoa; Cranberry; Olive
Embellishments: Cranberry Grosgrain ribbon; Bitty Red Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Spellbinders M-Bossibilities folder


2 comments:

  1. I had to take a closer look because I thought this might be our velvet rub-on's. This is my favorite card in your Christmas series.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!