Monday, December 24, 2012

Clearing out the old.....

Lucky for me I have people ask me to make them cards....this gives me the opportunity to use up some retired papers. 


A co-worker needed a "girl" birthday card, so I was able to get out some retired Stella paper. I added a strip of Blush cardstock I embossed with a new folder. The scalloped circle is in Ruby and the sentiment is from, 4 My Friend. I added some Creme Brulee stitched grosgrain ribbon and Stardust Glitz and called it done!

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Stella
Stamp: 4 My Friend
Cardstock: Colonial White; Blush; Ruby
Ink: Ruby; Blush
Embellishments: Creme Brulee stitched grosgrain ribbon; Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!