Sunday, December 30, 2012

Florentine for All Seasons

This is another card created by request. This one was for an "Uncle's Birthday".


I should mention, this and my previous card were requested without a lot of embellishment layers as they were both being sent overseas. I went with the KISS approach for both.

I started with a Colonial White base then added Florentine patterned paper. The sentiment is from 4 My Friend stamped in Cocoa ink.

I added a Kraft border, then tied up a button from Antiqued Gold Mini-Medley with a string from my Burlap Ribbon.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Florentine
Stamp: 4 My Friend
Ink: Cocoa
Cardstock: Colonial White; Avonlea Teal; Bamboo
Embellishments: Antiqued Gold Mini-Medley; Bamboo Ribbon; Kraft Borders
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!