Friday, December 21, 2012

Whooo's Your Valentine!

I've been busy this week getting some final things ready for Christmas....as I'm sure many of your are, too. I find some time to play with my new, Whooo's Your Valentine kit.



This card is very simple. I started with Blush; Whisper and Slate cardstock along with Ruby ink. I stamped the border in Ruby on Whisper cardstock, then added a Slate mat. I stamped the hearts in Ruby ink on Blush cardstock, then cut them out. The heart shape can be cut out with Art Philosophy, also. The sentiment is also stamped with Ruby ink.

I had a tiny piece of grey felt on my work table that I cut a spiral circle out of. I rolled it up to make a small rose, then added a drop of Stardust Glitz on top for a wee bit of sparkle.

This kit is so sweet and for a sweet price, too! Just $10 until Jan 31, 2013 with a $35 purchase. When you make your $35 purchase and add the Whooo's  Your Valentine kit....you can add just another $5 of product and purchase our stamp of the month for $5!

The Whooo's Your Valentine kit is a $40 value, which includes: a very cute "D" sized stamp set; 12 treat tubes; 12 precut and scored boxes; glitter and regular cardstock so you can make wonderful treat containers like the ones shown below.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Whooo's Your Valentine
Cardstock: White Daisy; Blush; Slate; Whisper
Ink: Ruby
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Grey felt



1 comment:

  1. What a cute card! I just got power back on today so I am so behind on checking out my favorite blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!