Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 A Year in Review


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Here are twelve of my favourite cards posted for 2012.

Let's start with Pemberley.....oh my......

Sorbet; Blush; and Tulip......Love and Spring wrapped up in one!

Then came Dotty For You.......more paper to horde!


An all time favourite......Dotty did the trick!

Remarkable Wreath is one stamp set I will always use for every season.

Another Remarkable Wreath Spring fling!

Birds and Cherry Blossoms....nothing says Spring more!

Loved this turtle. Reminded me of a trip to Hawaii.

A scrap challenge flew in with this card.

A favourite entry for my Humble Artists Swap.

My husband's special birthday!

A challenge that took me out of my colour box.

Finally, a joyful snow friend to end the year!

 I enjoyed sharing these favourites with you and hope
you stop by to visit throughout 2013!





1 comment:

  1. Ooo, it was a great creative year for you! Awesome review - thanks so much for all of your inspiration! Looking forward to 2013!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!