Thursday, January 17, 2013

Another "TWEET" card.

This is another card I made using my sweet tweet in felt.


I combined my sweet tweet with patterned paper, from retired pack, Dreamin'. I added a zip strip and a canvas coordinated sticker from the same pack. I stamped the sentiment from, My Sunshine, April 2013's stamp of the month in Sorbet ink. The background is stamped in Creme Brulee from stamp set, Love Life.

The bird is inked with Saddle ink and cut from felt using my Fiskars Fuse.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Love Life; My Sunshine
Paper: Dreamin'
Cardstock: Colonial White; Champagne
Ink: Creme Brulee; Sorbet; Saddle
Embellishments: Twilight Brad; Dreamin' Canvas Elements
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Eco Felt; Fiskars Fuse and bird die



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!