Monday, January 7, 2013

Love before Valentine's

Just before Christmas, another co-worker asked me to make a special card for him to give to his girlfriend. He had asked me to include a cow if I could, but I could not find a pleasing image. Knowing how smitten he is, I thought this image was perfect!


I started with Ruby cardstock, then added patterned paper and zip strips from Pear & Partridge. I stamped second generation  Cocoa , with a retired snowflake flourish image, behind the silhouettes. The silhouettes, from a retired set, are stamped in Cocoa. The sentiment is stamped in Ruby from the Pear and Partridge Workshop On The Go kit. 

I used a Rub On image on the right edge of the P &P paper next to the zip strips. I added a star stamped with a retired Christmas set from 2011. I topped that with some Burlap Ribbon and a Red button tied with Colonial White Waxy Flax.

Stay tuned for all of the Whooo's Your Valentine cards I will begin to post tomorrow.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Pear & Partridge WOTG
Stamps: Pear & Partridge WOTG and retired sets.
Cardstock: Ruby; Colonial White; Cashmere
Ink: Ruby; Cocoa
Embellishments: P & P Complements Glittery Rub-Ons; Burlap Ribbon; Red Button; Colonial White Waxy Flax
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It worked for me and I am very pleased with the results that I have received. Prophet of GODDESS spells helped concentrate my wishes in the subconscious and achieved the things I dreamed about. he is a true, caring, powerful spell caster that helped not only me but thousands of people. Just read his website www.prophetofgoddess.com and you will see that he was sent from heaven to help and comfort us in time of need. Thank you Prophet for offering this spell casting service to those in need, Email to contact him is prophetofgoddess@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!