Monday, January 14, 2013

Love U Much

This card uses an embossing folder I forgot I had......glad I found this little gem!


I was searching through my embossing folders to find just the right one for my embossing class yesterday. While looking I came across a few little gems I didn't really know I had.....this "Love U Much" embossing folder is one of those gems.

I started with embossing Ruby cardstock with my heart folder. I stamped with Universal Backgrounds in Slate ink on Slate cardstock. I embossed Blush cardstock with this sweet folder, then inked it with Ruby ink. I cut it out then added it to a shape cut in Colonial White cardstock. I finished with a Blush tab and some Red sparkles.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Universal Backgrounds
Ink: Slate; Ruby
Cardstock: Colonial White; Ruby; Slate; Blush
Embellishments: Red Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Sizzix embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!