Thursday, January 10, 2013

LOVE....is there anything better?

Here is another card using Whooo's Your Valentine Kit. I piled on the elements with this one.


I started with a Colonial White Base then added a Black mat. I random stamped both Ruby and Blush cardstock with sentiments from this set, in coordinating inks. I had a left over embossed strip from another card....so I added it!

For Valentine's 2012 I made heart garland. This crimped heart is Smoothie cardstock tied up with Baker's Twine. I stamped the Colonial White shape with second generation Ruby, then added the sentiment in Black. Finally, I finished this card off with a giant strip of Glitter cardstock!

I'm also going to submit this one for this week's Mojo Monday sketch.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Whooo's Your Valentine kit
Cardstock: Black; Colonial White; Ruby; Blush; Smoothie; Glitter
Ink: Ruby; Blush; Black
Embellishment: Grey Wool Baker's Twine
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love how you wrapped the twine around the heart! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!