Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Whooo's Your Valentine....I know who mine is!

Okay, I am finished creating and posting Christmas themed cards. I've been enjoying my Whooo's Your Valentine kit. Here is the second card I made using the kit and one of my favourites!


I started with a base of Colonial White cardstock. I added a Blush piece that I edged in Slate ink. I randomly stamped the heart images in Ruby ink. I added a Ruby and Whisper cardstock border. I stamped some Slate cardstock with the chevron image, in Slate ink. I tied them up with some Cranberry Baker's Twine. The icon is stamped in Ruby ink on Colonial White cardstock and popped up on foam dots. VIOLA!

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Whooo's Your Valentine
Cardstock: Blush; Slate; Whisper; Ruby; Colonial White
Ink: Ruby; Slate
Embellishments: Cranberry Baker's Twine


1 comment:

  1. Awww, I love the use of the hearts randomly stamped. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!