Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Birdies are so Tweet!

While I have been using my Claire paper a lot, I thought I'd show you something different today.


I started with the leaves and small flower from the Chantilly Workshop On The Go stamp set. I stamped them on Twilight cardstock with coordinating ink. Then I stamped another one of my favourite new images in Pear, the small bulls eye looking image from Hello Blooms.

I added a small strip of patterned paper from Chantilly; Burlap Ribbon; Buttons; Blooms and Brads. I stamped the sentiment from Fringed Phrases in Twilight and the cute birdie, also from Hello Blooms, in Pear.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Chantilly
Stamps: Fringed Phrases; Hello Blooms; Chantilly WOTG
Ink: Pear; Twilight
Cardstock: White; Twilight
Embellishments: Burlap Ribbon; Colonial White Waxy Flax; Twilight Buttons; Blooms; Pear Brads
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. I'm going to call this your "peacock effect", your background reminds me of peacock feathers - very cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!