Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Claire meets Taylored Expressions

Well, I just received a few new dies from Taylored Expressions. This gorgeous poppy die was in a bundle with 2 other single flower dies. Here is how my creations started!


Let me just put this out there......Claire is my FAVOURITE Spring/Summer 2013 paper pack! I LOVE orange in any shade you want to give me......this paper is full of shades.

I paired this gorgeous Claire patterned paper with Hollyhock cardstock and ink. I edged everything with Desert Sand ink and stamped the sentiment from Casual Expressions. Simple, crisp and clean!

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Claire
Stamp: Casual Expressions
Ink: Hollyhock
Cardstock: White Daisy; Hollyhock
Other: TE Silhouette Stems 1



2 comments:

  1. Yes, I think Clare is my fave right now, too! Although I haven't played with Chantilly enough to be sure :o) Love your poppies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I love what you are doing w/Claire! It was not one I thought of buying at first but I SO love your cards and artwork with this!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!