Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bird Kissing!

Ha, I wondered if that heading might get some attention....sounded weird! I have really been enjoy all of the bird stamps I have and decided to do a wee bit of kissing with this sweet bird from, Hello Blooms.


I used patterned paper from Chantilly and used Outdoor Denim ink to edge it. I used a retired set, Backgrounds & Borders to stamp the Pear images on the Pear cardstock; and to kiss the bird with.


The bird was inked with Pear ink and the background stamp inked with Outdoor Denim ink. I gently kissed them together, then stamped this now patterned birdie. I used the great target image from Hello Blooms to stamp in second generation Pear. The sentiment is stamped in Outdoor Denim.

We added Sweet Leaf stitched grosgrain ribbon with an Outdoor Denim button tied up with Natural Hemp.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Hello Blooms; Backgrounds and Borders
Paper: Chantilly
Ink: Pear; Outdoor Denim
Cardstock: White Daisy; Pear; Outdoor Denim
Embellishments: Sweet Leaf stitched grosgrain; Blue Buttons; Natural Hemp
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!