Saturday, April 20, 2013

Fabulous You

I LOVE birds and this stamp set, Fabulous You, satisfies a good craving for stamping bird images.


I stamped the bird image in Chocolate ink, then did a wee bit of highlighting with Ruby and Sorbet alcohol markers. I also darkened the branches with a Chocolate marker. The sentiment I stamped with Ruby ink.

The background is Chocolate cardstock stamped with coordinating ink. I cut this cardstock using a die from Lil' Inker Designs. It adds the stitching lines to the edges. I added some Ruby cardstock and our yummy Chocolate striped ribbon.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Fabulous You
Cardstock: Chocolate; Ruby; Colonial White
Ink: Chocolate; Ruby
Markers: Ruby and Sorbet alcohol; Chocolate dye
Embellishments: Chocolate Striped Grosgrain
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge
Other: Lil' Inker Design die


1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!