Monday, April 29, 2013

Haven't forgotten Flirty yet.....

While I was not overly smitten with Flirty patterned paper, the stamp set in the Workshop On The Kit, was pretty wonderful. This beautiful stamped image is from that set. 


I inked up an embossing folder with Sunset ink, then embossed some coordinating cardstock. I added a border of Hollyhock, then some Sunset Baker's Twine. The image is stamped with Hollyhock ink and this simple card is done.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Flirty WOTG kit
Ink: Sunset; Hollyhock
Cardstock: Sunset; Hollyhock; Colonial White
Embellishments: Sunset Baker's Twine
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


2 comments:

  1. Sweet, simple, and so pretty! I've been looking at all your artwork and love your use of die cut images and embossing folders. Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!