Friday, April 5, 2013

Hello Blooms gets zipped!

I wanted to use up some of the many zip strips I cut from our wonderful patterned paper. These loopy strips came from some of my favourite Claire paper.


I started with a Sunset cardstock base, then added my favourite Claire patterned paper. I added a piece of Blush cardstock, then these loopy heart zip strips. The flowers are from Hello Blooms and are stamped in Hollyhock and Cotton Candy. I added a Colonial White brad with some Stardust Glitz on top. The sentiment is from, Fabulous You and stamped in Cocoa.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Fabulous You; Hello Blooms
Paper: Claire
Cardstock: Colonial White; Blush; Sunset
Ink: Hollyhock; Cotton Candy; Cocoa; Desert Sand
Embellishments: Colonial White Brad; Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!