Saturday, May 4, 2013

Cruisin' with some embossing.

I am still using up some scraps. I loved this argyle patterned paper from Cruisin' and paired it with some leftover embossed cardstock.
A card doesn't get much simpler than this. Twilight top; Sweet Leaf embossed bottom; a Cruisin' patterned border with an Art Philosophy shape on top. I added some Epoxy bubbles to complete the card.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Cruisin'
Cardstock: Twilight; Sweet Leaf; White Daisy
Ink: Black
Embellishment: Epoxy Bubbles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Spellbinders M-Bossabilities

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! One of my favorite papers from CTMH is that argyle paper from Cruisin'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. darlin card, have a super weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!