Friday, May 17, 2013

Dream Pop is dreamy.........

This "Dream Pop" paper pack is something special. The patterned paper is outrageously gorgeous and then you get cardstock that has a clear embossed patterned finish! You just can't go wrong with this special paper pack. Click on the "Dream Pop" link to get yours, while supplies last or before it is gone on May 31st!
I edged this striped cardstock with Slate ink, then added some retired Orchid Bouquet cardstock. I stamped with the beautiful flower from, Card Word Puzzle, in Slate ink. I added a strip of Slate cardstock, then stamped the sentiment in Slate ink on some Colonial White cardstock. I added a Sparkle to the centre of the cut out flower.

All supplies are Close To My Heart
Stamp: Card Word Puzzle; Say It In Style
Paper: Dream Pop
Cardstock: Slate; Colonial White; retired Orchid Bouquet
Ink: Slate
Embellishments: Sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!