Thursday, May 2, 2013

Poppies from My Favorite Things

I LOVE poppies and when I saw this coordinating stamp and die set from My Favorite Things, well..... I had to have it.
I die cut then stamped the poppies, from LJD Pretty Poppies, with Ruby ink on White Daisy cardstock. I stamped the sentiment and script background in Black ink on White Daisy and Whisper cardstock, respectively. I used Close To My Heart's Distressed Backgrounds set to stamp the chicken wire in Ruby ink on coordinating cardstock. I added Black cardstock and brad to complete this card.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Distressed Backgrounds
Cardstock: Black; Ruby; Whisper; White Daisy
Ink: Black, Ruby
Embellishments: Black Brad
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: My Favorite Things LJD Pretty Poppies stamp and Die-namics

1 comment:

  1. Oh - I love poppies! They're so trendy right now. Great colour combo :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!