Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Spring is back!

Well, most Victorians thought we had moved on to Summer here......but alas, Spring rain is back!
These cards were made for a recent gathering and the one below is sure suitable for our lovely rain!
I used Claire patterned paper for both. The top one uses the word balloon stamp set that comes with Artiste, our exclusive Cricut cartridge. I added Black Tulle; Glitter button and Natural Hemp. I did some stamp kissing with, In The Background, on the word balloon.

Below, I have used an all time favourite (retired) stamp set, Springtime. When you live on the "Wet Coast" it is appropriate to have a rain gear stamp set. I added an epoxy flower to complete this card.
All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Springtime; Artiste stamp set; In The Background
Paper: Claire
Ink: Sunset; Cotton Candy; Outdoor Denim
Cardstock: White Daisy; Outdoor Denim; Sunset
Embellishments: Black Tulle & Glitter Buttons; Natural Hemp; Epoxy flower
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge

3 comments:

  1. Cute cards! I really like the top one with the chevron stamping and the tulle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. I have sure been admiring your creativity. Have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!