Thursday, May 30, 2013

Washi Tape with Dream Pop Birthday!

Okay, so who is ga ga for this stuff called, Washi tape? I am on the fence. This reminds me of holiday tape you used to see for wrapping gifts. It was a little more special or fancy than plain old scotch tape. Someone decided to print every imaginable pattern on it and started a trend.....genius! While I am not so quick to embrace this trend, I did decide to use some of our sweet polka dot tape.
I started with a background of retired Orchid Bouquet cardstock. I added patterned paper from May's Constant Campaign, Dream Pop. Then I added the Slate polka dot washi tape in a pleated fashion. The shape is stamped with an image from a past stamp of the month. The sentiment is from the best birthday stamp set ever, Joyful Birthday.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Dream Pop
Stamp: Joyful Birthday
Cardstock: Colonial White; Black; retired Orchid Bouquet
Embellishments: Slate Polka Dot Washi tape; Sparkles
Tools: Artiste & Art Philosophy Cricut cartridges

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!