Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Is variety the spice of life.......?

I think in the card world, it certainly is! These are cards created for my Card Hostess Club with Chantilly paper and Patterned Pennants received for June.
These cards are pretty simple. We used White Daisy for the base and sentiment shape. The background is Twilight cardstock with two patterns. We stamped Buttercup cardstock with the criss cross pattern from Patterned Pennants with Goldrush ink.
The shapes were cut with Art Philosophy and stamped with Joyful Birthday, in Twilight ink. The bottom one got some Green Sparkles.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Chantilly
Stamps: Patterned Pennants; Joyful Birthday
Cardstock: Buttercup; Twilight; White Daisy
Ink: Twilight; Goldrush
Embellishments: Green Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. I love how you used the background stamp. Great color combo, too. That pretty blue, green and yellow paper is my favorite from Chantilly, though it's one of those kits where I can definitely say I like all 6 patterns. Are you following #vivactmh? I am! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!