Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lifted "a little bird"

I lifted this card from another CTMH consultant. Loved it so much, I made an entire set of cards I will show you this week, including the sweet elephant from yesterday.
I started with a White Daisy base, then added Cocoa cardstock. The 1st layers of patterned paper is from Dream Pop. The stripes are from Bee & Bumble next to some Sunset cardstock. The scallop circle is punched from Sunflower cardstock, then there is this sweet bird. It is from a reward set and stamped in Cocoa ink. The flourish is also stamped in Cocoa ink and is from a retired set.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Patterned Paper: Dream Pop; Bee & Bumble
Cardstock: White Daisy; Cocoa; Sunset; Sunflower
Ink: Cocoa
Tools: 2" scallop punch; Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! So adorable. I love that color combo, too. Very cheery.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!