Monday, June 24, 2013

You're a HOOT!

While I was making my set of cards last week, I was sure to save this owl while I was cutting my Dream Pop paper. Isn't she a hoot!?
I used a White Daisy card base with Juniper and Whisper cardstock underneath the owl. I used a white glaze pen on her eyes and chest feathers. I also added a bit to the flower centre. The sentiment, stamped in Juniper ink, is from the set "You're A Hoot".

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted
Stamp: You're A Hoot
Paper: Dream Pop
Cardstock: Whisper; Juniper; Colonial White
Ink: Juniper
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge
Other: Sakura white glaze pen

4 comments:

  1. Really cute! I love Dream Pop and that little owl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is SO you! I think of you every time I see an owl card :o) You'll have to check out my blog next Tuesday... there may be an owl card posted that day...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!