Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A wedding in the family!

The first born nephew in my family got married this past weekend.
Congratulations Curtis & Kahlea!
While our family was not able to attend the wedding, here is the card I made to send to the happy couple.
Their wedding invitation came with peacock feathers printed on it, so I knew I could pull out all of my peacock paper; stamps and embossing folder to put a card together.

I used patterned paper from Magnifique and the feather stamp is from, Circle of Love...both retired. There is a strip of Lagoon polka dot paper from retired, Dotty For You. All of the pieces are mounted on Lagoon; Pacifica; and Whisper cardstock. I used my peacock embossing folder on a strip of Lagoon cardstock, then inked over it with Lagoon ink after it was embossed.
All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Circle of Love
Paper: Magnifique; Dotty For You
Cardstock: Whisper; Colonial White; Lagoon; Pacifica
Ink: Pacifica pigment; Lagoon
Embellishments: Colonial White Bigger Brads; Stardust Glitz
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge
Other: Peacock embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!