Monday, July 22, 2013

Swirly things.

Back to making simple cards with beautiful embossing folders.
This is Lagoon; Kraft and White Daisy cardstock. I punched the Lagoon scallop circle with our 2" punch. I used Desert Sand ink and stamped a flourish image in second generation from a retired Flourishes set. The sentiment is from, Say It In Style. It is stamped in Lagoon ink.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Cardstock: White Daisy; Lagoon; Kraft
Stamps: Say It In Style
Ink: Lagoon
Tools: 2" Scallop circle punch
Other: Embossing folder

2 comments:

  1. Love your card--simple layout yet very beautiful! I hope you don't mind that I'm pinning your card onto my board

    http://pinterest.com/njstampingqueen/cards-with-dry-embossing/

    Thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, Nancy! You have been so busy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!