Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Banner with Babycakes.

Oh my....... Babycakes patterned paper is just so sweet with its polka dot pattern and gorgeous Whisper pattern, too. I couldn't resist adding a little banner to this "Celebration" card.
I used the exclusive Workshop On The Go stamp set to stamp this sweet banner with Chocolate ink. I cut the shapes with my Artiste Cricut cartridge. The banner is tied up with Sunset Baker's Twine....I LOVE Baker's Twine! I added Sunset and Chocolate cardstock accents with the patterned paper, from Babycakes. I finished this card with Blue and Clear Sparkles in various sizes.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Babycakes
Ink: Lagoon; Chocolate
Stamp: Babycakes WOTG
Cardstock: Chocolate; Sunset; Colonial White
Embellishments: Clear and Blue Sparkles
Tools: Distresser; Artiste Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!