Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A step back.......

I was rooting around in my stock pile of paper and found this beautiful pattern from retired Cherry-O. I decided it should see some light with this Thank You card.
The cardstock colours are Chocolate; Tulip; Sky and White Daisy. I used Tulip and Sky ink along with some Red Sparkles. The stamp set is, Thank You.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Cherry-O
Stamp: Thank You
Cardstock: Chocolate; Tulip; Sky; White Daisy
Ink: Tulip; Sky
Embellishments: Red Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, really like this one. I was just thinking about Cherry-O last night and wondering where I might have misplaced it at. It was one of my favorites and so versatile, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing older papers make a reappearance! I love this paper...might have to see what I have left of it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!