Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy Birthday gift card set

I have been making lots of gift card sets lately and creating classes based around teaching the OMBRE technique, with alcohol markers. This set uses Chantilly patterned paper and another new "Mini" stamp set.
I stamped "Heartfelt Birthday Wish" mini stamp with Memento Black ink, on these shapes cut with Art Philosophy. The OMBRE effect was made with Cotton Candy and Ruby markers on the scallop circle shape. I used Sweet Leaf and Pear alcohol markers for the other shape.

I added Outdoor Denim cardstock that was punched with CTMH's scallop border punch. Then came Cranberry Baker's Twine along with some Blue and Clear Sparkles.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Heartfelt Birthday Wish Mini
Paper: Chantilly
Cardstock: Ruby; Outdoor Denim; White Daisy
Alcohol Markers: Cotton Candy; Ruby; Sweet Leaf; Topiary
Embellishments: Cranberry Baker's Twine; Clear and Blue Sparkles
Tools: Scallop Border Punch; Art Philosphy Cricut cartridge
Other: Memento Black ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!