Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Laughing Lola gift set

Well, I have created another gift set with the OMBRE technique. This time using Whisper and Gypsy alcohol markers to coordinate with Laughing Lola paper, from Close To My Heart. I will be announcing another OMBRE class when I get back from vacation.
I used our lovely Black striped grosgrain ribbon on Laughing Lola patterned paper. I added Black Sparkles, then on to the OMBRE. This time I stamped, A True Thank You Mini, with Memento Black ink. I coloured with Whisper and Gypsy alcohol markers to create the OMBRE effect.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Laughing Lola
Stamp: A True Thank You Mini
Alcohol Markers: Whisper; Gypsy
Embellishments: Black striped grosgrain ribbon; Black sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Memento Black ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!