Friday, August 9, 2013

Let's OMBRE!

It is time to OMBRE......let's do it with Alcohol Markers!
 I've created a class to make 16 gift cards with OMBRE techniques for the sentiments. While I am showing all "Thank You" cards, my class will feature both "Happy Birthday" and "Thank You" cards.
 The best part of this class......each participant will not only learn how to blend with Alcohol markers....but they will take home 8 Alcohol markers; 2 mini stamps; and their 16 embellished gift cards, for only $32!

Want to join in....email me to find out how!

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: A True Thank You
Paper: Clementine; Surf's Up
Markers: Creme Brulee; Sorbet; Crystal Blue; Twilight
Cardstock: Colonial White; Saddle; Chocolate; Smoothie
Embellishments: Bronze Shimmer Trim; Trinkets Wooden Shapes; Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. Great cards, Nancy! Your class sounds awesome - wish I was closer :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!