Thursday, August 29, 2013

Some sassy Sarita

I am not a big navy blue fan, however, when you add some purple you've got my attention. That is exactly what Close To My Heart's new Sarita paper colours are.
This patterned paper is bold and beautiful with Lagoon; Outdoor Denim and Gypsy for its main colours. I matted everything with Outdoor Denim cardstock, then stamped in coordinating inks. I used the Sarita exclusive Workshop On The Go stamp set in Lagoon and Gypsy inks. These are actually washi tape images, but I used them as background images, instead. 

Oh and did I mention my OMBRE technique.....like you must be sick of that already! This one used Lagoon and Gypsy alcohol markers. I added  Silver Shimmer Tape and some Clear Sparkles to finish this card.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Sarita
Stamp: A True Thank You; Sarita WOTG
Ink: Gypsy; Lagoon; Outdoor Denim
Alcohol Markers: Lagoon; Gypsy
Embellishments: Clear Sparkles; Silver Shimmer Tape
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Memento Black ink

2 comments:

  1. Love how you added in the background stamps to create more texture and color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love the stamped lagoon accent panel--it makes the greeting pop!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!