Wednesday, September 18, 2013

An Embossed Birthday

I love using embossing folders and picked up 50+ of them on my recent Oregon vacation. I used this Lifestyle Crafts one for my sentiment shape, for a card made for my Embossing & Die Cut card class.
I started with some beautiful retired, patterned paper on a Goldrush cardstock mat. I used Close To My Heart's new scallop border punch to punch this Pacifica cardstock. I cut the sentiment shapes and flourish with Art Philosophy and Artiste Cricut cartridges.

I stamped the sentiment from Fringed Phrases with our Black pigment ink. Once it dried, I embossed the shape. Then I rubbed Crystal Blue ink around the sentiment. I added a few Sparkles to complete this card.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Dreamin'
Stamps: Fringed Phrases
Cardstock: Colonial White; Goldrush; Pacifica
Ink: Crystal Blue; Black Pigment
Embellishments: Clear Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy and Artiste Cricut cartridges
Other: Lifestyle Crafts Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!