Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A SPECIAL Friend's Birthday

My special friend, Nancy #2, celebrated her birthday yesterday. This is the card I made for her.
Nancy #2 has been a friend for more than 20 years. She is apply named "#2" because she was born after me and also remarried after I had already done it! So, I am "#1" and she is always running behind!

So, for this card I used images from our September special, You Are My Happy. I stamped the flowers on Gypsy cardstock in coordinating ink. I stamped the sentiment with Black ink and flanked it with Glitter paper strips. I also used our Scallop border punch on some Black cardstock.

I stamped the embellishment flower on some Sarita patterned paper. I cut it out, then added a metal flower for some extra dimension.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: You Are My Happy
Paper: Sarita
Cardstock: White Daisy; Gypsy; Black; Glitter
Embellishment: Base & Bling Metal Flower
Tools: Scallop border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!