Monday, October 28, 2013

Always Grateful Christmas

I was invited to provide a project for a gathering of very crafty Ladies. They requested a Christmas themed card and here it is.
This gathering was hosted in September and I didn't quite have all of my Christmas stamps out yet. When I saw this tree in the Always Grateful set, I knew I could switch things up. The tree is stamped with Twilight ink in first and second generation. Then we added some Liquid Applique to the branches and used a heat gun to puff it up, like snow.

The sentiment is from, Merry & Bright, and was stamped in Pacifica ink. I cut the tag with Art Philosophy, then we added some Silver Shimmer Ribbon and Sparkles. The gorgeous pattern paper, in the background, is from Frosted.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Frosted
Stamps: Always Grateful; Merry & Bright
Ink: Twilight; Pacifica
Cardstock: Colonial White; Twilight
Embellishments: Silver Shimmer Ribbon; Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I especially like the little sprinkling of snow :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!