Friday, November 15, 2013

Creating a Stamp with your favourite steel die!

This is the 3rd card gals made at my Embossing & Die cutting class. Sometimes I find a die shape I love so much, I want to stamp with it, too. This snowflake is that image, so here is how I did the stamping.
First, I used the snowflake die, from Couture Creations to cut from fun foam. Then I just used my herma dots adhesive, on the snowflake, to attach it to a clear block. I inked it up with White Daisy pigment ink and stamped away on Kraft cardstock. It really is that easy to use any die to make a stamp.

I added some snowflake images from another stamp set to fill in the extra spaces. They were stamped with Desert Sand ink, from the Pear & Partridge WOTG stamp set.

All supplies are Close To My  Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Pear & Partridge WOTG
Ink: White Daisy pigment; Pacifica
Cardstock: White Daisy; Kraft; Pacifica
Embellishments: Burlap Ribbon
Other: Couture Creations Snowflake die

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!