Friday, November 8, 2013

Owl be using Season's Tweetings more!

OMG.....here is another card with Season's Tweetings using Red and Turqouise....can't stop!
I LOVE this colour combo and the Season's Tweetings stamp set that comes with the gorgeous, large gift bags. I have followed along the same colours as my previous 2 cards before this one.

Randomly stamped flower on Ruby and White Daisy cardstock for backgrounds. I used Lagoon cardstock for the accent. Here I've used a corduroy flower for an extra accent on my Ruby Chevron ribbon that is atop my Ruby Washi tape on Lagoon cardstock border! I've also added a Sparkle to the centre of my flower.

The sweet Owl is coloured with our Lagoon alcohol set of markers. The wreath has been coloured with Ruby; Sweet Leaf and Lagoon alcohol markers. I've also added some Stardust Glitz.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Season's Tweetings
Ink: Ruby
Cardstock: Lagoon; Ruby; White Daisy
Alchohol Markers: Ruby; Lagoon; Sweet Leaf
Embellishments: Ruby Chevron ribbon; Ruby Mini-Medley: Ruby Washi tape; Sparkle
Tools: Cricut Art Philosophy
Other: Memento Black ink


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!