Thursday, November 28, 2013

Snowflakes

Since we rarely get snow here in Victoria, on the beautiful wet coast, or Vancouver Island.........I decided to use lots of snowflakes for my Christmas cards.
This snowflake die is an exclusive Simon Says Stamp die. First I cut if from fun foam, then inked it up with Twilight and Crystal Blue ink to stamp my background on Crystal Blue cardstock. I matted that with Twilight and also stamped my sentiment with Twilight ink. I backed the sentiment with a Glitter paper border. 

The snowflake is cut from White Daisy cardstock and attached to Whisper and Twilight cardstock shapes with a Twilight Brad.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Cardstock: Crystal Blue; White Daisy; Twilight; Silver Glitter
Ink: Twilight; Crystal Blue
Embellishments: Twilight Brad
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Simon Says Stamp die


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!