Friday, November 22, 2013

Sparkle & Shining while I "Trim the Tree"!

Here is the first card created for my latest Sparkle & Shine Workshop, featuring "Trim the Tree".
I was inspired by artwork made by Karen Pedersen with this set. I added a swiping motion to my ink pad while doing the tree, then used a Ruby marker to add the ornaments. The image stamped on the Ruby ribbon is from Merry & Bright and the sentiment from a retired stamp of the month, Very Merry Christmas.

I used our scallop punch for the borders. I added a wee bit of Silver Glitter paper and then the sweet, Sparkle Holiday Shapes to the Juniper stamped tree.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Sparkle & Shine
Stamps: Trim the Tree; Merry & Bright; Very Merry Christmas
Ink: Whisper; Juniper; Ruby
Cardstock: White Daisy; Juniper; Ruby; Silver Glitter
Marker: Ruby alcohol marker
Embellishments: Sparkle Holiday Shapes


1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!