Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Lifting Round Art!

Are you baffled by my headings.......I try....I really try! I can't say I have created round shaped cards.......but one other time. I saw this card on another CTMH's blog and had to lift for my Embossing & Die cutting class.
 The base of these cards is round and cut at 4 1/4 with Art Philosophy. The shape, cut in Indian Corn Blue, was cut at 4 3/4 in order to cover the entire round base. I cut the pattern at 4 1/2 to provide for a nice mat effect.
With CTMH launching its new Spring/Summer Idea Book on Feb 1st and there being 5 awesome embossing folders to buy....I thought I would start incorporating the patterns in my cards, early. The butterflies were also cut with Art Philosophy at least 1/2 or 3/4 of an inch in size difference. We stamped with Desert Sand ink with a favourite script image from, Noted Backgrounds. Added a sentiment and Sparkles and 2 sweet, shaped cards.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Noted Backgrounds; Thank You
Patterned Paper: Florentine
Ink: Desert Sand; Indian Corn Blue
Cardstock: Indian Corn Blue; Colonial White
Embellishments: Blue Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Embossing Folder

1 comment:

  1. This is a really cute card. Does it cost more to mail round cards/square envelopes in Canada, too? I love them but haven't made many due to increased postage rates. But they are lovely to give in person, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!