Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sweet Happy Thoughts

I have been getting started with making some Valentine's cards. I always get out this retired favourite, Baby Love, to make some with.
I used Lagoon and Crystal Blue cardstock on a Colonial White Base. I cut the butterflies to match the one on this sweet stamped image. I used a Die-Namics die, from My Favorite Things, called Flying Butterflies. I cut it from Kraft cardstock. I cut this border, of glitter paper, with our scallop border punch.

I added Colonial White grosgrain ribbon and a button. I tied the button up with White Hemp. The image is stamped with Lagoon ink and distressed with Desert Sand ink.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Baby Love
Cardstock: Lagoon; Crystal Blue; Kraft; Colonial White; Brown & Tan Glitter
Ink: Lagoon; Desert Sand
Embellishments: Colonial White grosgrain ribbon & button; White Hemp
Tools: Scallop border punch; Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: My Favorite Things Die-Namics Flying Butterflies


2 comments:

  1. That is one of my favorite sets. I can't believe it was only in one book. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, love the fluttering butterfly die...it would look awesome with that letterpress technique! Thanks for the blog comment today.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!