Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy VALENTINES Day!

I hope you have a day filled with LOVE today!

Here are some other 3D items I created for my recent Open House.
These sweet match boxes were created with Artiste and Ariana. I cut them at 3 or 4 inches. The book states 6.5", however, while the bottom cut fine at that size, the sleeve did not. The sweet yo-yo flowers I cut at 1 and 1 1/4 inches.
These little numbers didn't quite turn out the way they were intended in the instruction book. The circles were to be cut at 1", but that seemed too small to me, so I cut them at 2". I folded all of them and added adhesive to 2 sides of every circle. I carefully studied the instruction book, then started to assemble a group of 5 circles, as shown. This gorgeous paper is from Skylark.

My assembly really turned into a comedy. No matter what I did I could not create a circle.....but some weird oblongy with appendage shapes! After taking all of the pieces apart, I was able to create these circle shapes using 8 circles for each shape.
Finally, this oh so cute popcorn box was created with NEW Balloon Ride paper. I edged each panel with Desert Sand ink and cut the box from Saddle cardstock. 

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Ariana; Skylark; Balloon Ride
Ink: Desert Sand
Embellishments: Twilight brad; White Daisy Embroidery Floss
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy,
    That is so funny about the balls - but I do love the final project, they are beautiful with 8 sides! Your little boxes are lovely and the tall "vase" is stunning! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful 3-d projects and great use of our cricut cartridge(s) to create them! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. You are so thoughtful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That popcorn box is adorable. I could so see filling it with a few travel sized items and giving it to someone who is either moving, going on a honeymoon, birthday trip, etc.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!